Handspring releases 3.5.2 v.1.5 for Platinum & Prism
The HS Updater 3.5.2 v.1.5 for Visor Prism and Visor Platinum handhelds updates any previous version of Palm OS 3.5.2H on these handhelds to Palm OS 3.5.2H1.5. Palm OS 3.5.2H1.5 incorporates the changes from previous Palm OS 3.5.2 updates and fixes an issue related to HS Updater 3.5.2 v.1.4 that could cause a Fatal Alert with certain third-party software applications.
The updater also includes changes provided by preceding updates:
- Improves the ability of Visor Prism devices to recognize characters written using the Graffitti input method.
- Allows you to conduct a HotSync operation with your desktop computer using a communications module like the Handspring Modem.
- Prevents a synchronization error. If you modified the Standard Modem, Direct USB/Serial or IR to a PC/Handheld configurations in the Connection screen of the Prefs application, you could cause a USB or IR synchronization error even though USB or IR synchronization had been working before.
- Prevents a rare bitmap compression error that corrupted image data in compressed images.
- Prevents a Fatal Alert ("blitter bug") that could occur when using certain third-party software applications.
Click here for more information and to download the patch