"HBlogger is�blogging client for Palm OS�devices. It�gives you completely new way to�blog. You can send your posts while you are at the road. If�interesting thought or�observation occurred to�you, for example, at�the bus on�the way to�work�� just jot it�down to�blogger and post immediately or�save as�draft to�review and post later.
If you are experienced blogger, maintaining several blogs, you can prepare and send posts to�several of�them at�the same time. If�you are novice, we�hope you will find our interface intuitive and easy to�use. You can create multiple posts and send them at�once."
Full details for the $9.99 application, and a download of it can be found at the Hexlet, LLC website.
The changlog from Version 1.0 is below.
* Memory usage optimized (allows to use hblogger with more weblogs)
* Treo 300 supported
* Support for more services, such as LiveJournal, UJournal, DeadJournal, Blurty, NeedlessPanic, Plogs, Caledia, GreatestJournal, Blogger, MovableType, TypePad, Weblogs
* Better error reporting
* Image upload. Now you can include images in your post. You can use files on external memory cards and images from Treo 600 image database.
* User can now specify optional image size attributes in the image upload dialogue.
* Separate menu items for inclusion of links to external and local images.
* Non-ASCII text now could be used in "mood" and "music" fields (for LiveJournal accounts only).
* Improved compatibility with variety of FTP servers.
* We do not use UTF-8 for Blogger.com and MovableType. Both these services do not currenlty correctly support UTF-8. Passing raw posting text allows at least to use accented French and some other national characters.
* Better error reporting for network operations failures.
* UI brush-up.
* Other various minor fixes and improvements.
* "UserPic" support for LiveJornal accounts.
* 5-way navigation for Treo 600.
* Easy way to add HTML and LiveJournal tags in your post.
TREO and TreoCentral are trademarks or registered trademarks of palm, Inc. in the United States and other countries;
the TreoCentral mark and domain name are used under license from palm, Inc.
The views expressed on this website are solely those of the proprietor, or
contributors to the site, and do not necessarily reflect the views of palm, Inc.
Read Merciful by Casey Adolfsson