In this roundup we've got Picture Dial, AD Max Icons Collection v.1 for Agendus, Datebk 5.1, ComShare, updates to Astraware Casino for Palm OS and Windows Mobile, and more...
Palm OS New:
Picture Dial: 1.0 for Treo 680/Centro GSM
Toysoft announces Picture Dial: 1.0 for Treo® 680/Centro GSM!
Picture Dial is the most exciting add-on for the Phone application for the Treo 680/Centro GSM ever!
Replace Phone screen with picture IDs. Quickly find the person and dial.
No need to remember phone numbers again or what the person looks like. Just snap the picture with the camera application or use any GIF/JPG picture and use it in Picture Dial.
- Integrates with the Treo® phone application
- Add unlimited pictures
- Dial any phone number
- Small or Large pictures
- Custom text and background colors
- Use JPG pictures taken from the Camera application
- Use custom JPG pictures stored on the SD Card or Internal
- Easy access to picture IDs
- 5 Way compatible with one hand operation
- Option to have background picture
- Intuitive user interface
- Cool application
This type of program seems to be the rage!
Get it here for $9.95.
The program is also available for the Treo 600/650/700p/755 and Centro here.
AD Max Icons Collection v.1 for Agendus, Datebk 5.1 and more v1.0
AD Max Icons, by Comoqi, has over 2000 unique 16 bit icons in photo realistic design created for use in over 13 palm applications.
Compatible with Icon Manager and:
- HiMoney 1.0a
- SplashID 3
- ToDo Now
- Datebk 5.1 & above
- Natara Bonsai 3.1.1 & above
- Handy Shopper
- Snap Events
- PalmaryDates 1.1 & above
These icons will work with any Palm or Sony OS5 Hi-Res PDA which has a 320x320 or 320x480 screen.
Categories includes: Flags, Folders, Money, Symbols, Parenting, Office, School, IT, Holidays, Events, Sports & Games, Activities, To Dos, Spiritual, Health, Clothing, Weather, Travel and more.
Check out all these icons!!
Get it here for $12.88.
Apt, by Keith Lee Wilmot, is a unique palm application. It is something of a mix between a preferences application, a button launcher and a macro program. The most distinguishing feature from other applications is that almost everything it does is on a per-application basis. The combination of per-application settings and arbitrary combination of events and responses leads to a tool that let's you customize control of your device to your heart's content.
Apt's unique combination of per-application settings and arbitrary combinations of events and responses let's you customize control of your device to your heart's content.
Here are some examples of what is possible:
- set IR always off except in apps where you need to beam
- have on-screen graffiti only where you need it (it can get in the way other places)
- turn off those annoying system sounds, except for in your speaking dictionary app
- keep prying eyes away from particular apps, but access them quickly yourself
- have different colour themes for different apps
- change your hotsync name and keep using those apps registered with the old name
- call up your most-used apps and functions extremely quickly
- different macros for differet programs
- launch apps extremely quickly by letter. Just start writing whenever a field does not have focus
- enable all apps that require it after a soft reset
- dim brightness slowly down in some apps to save energy when you're not using them. As soon as you tap, restore brightness to normal.
- scroll with pen strokes either in a fixed position or anywhere on the screen
- use your 5-way navigator with older games that only read hard keys usually.
- make a little diagonal stroke in the corner of the screen (or wherever you like) to rotate it
- call up different applications depending which SD card you insert
- setup a 'loop' of applications: use the same button to cycle through the applications in the loop.
- clear a fields text with a single swipe through the middle
- have a 'star' menu with your most used apps always on the 5-way navigator and the most recent apps handy below
- turn on onscreen graffiti when command bar comes up, turn off when it's gone
- when you go to app A, first visit app B (automatically) to enable a feature. When you leave app A, go to app B and disbable the feature again.
- and soooo much more...
Get it here for $20.00.
Palm OS Updated:
Phone Technician 4.08 with Magic Tones 1.12
Phone Technician 4.08 with Magic Tones 1.12, by Hobbyist Software, is now up in Beta.
Phone Technician keeps your phone under control.
- Ringers - Ringtones from Mp3, Ogg, Wav, Midi - also gives you much more control...
- Disable Alarms - turn off alarms during your call
- Save Battery - Turn off the screen during phone calls.
- Phone Connection- set phone connection on & off times, turn connection on after reset.
- Easy Dial - dial numbers from any app easily
- Sound Booster - boost the volume of your treo
- Call Master - control your calls using the keyboard!
- Easy Conference - easily set up conference calls
- You can try a fully functional demo for free
The author is getting some good feedback about how easy Phone Technician now makes it to create per-contact ringers that can use MP3s and other effects. If you are interested in trying the beta then let him know.
This release has a couple of bugfixes and a check for people who have removed Magic Tones without using a proper launcher!
- 6/May/08 (magic tones) fixed MemChunk overlocked bug
- 6/May/08 (magic tones) dealt with issue of apps unloading the Tones Lib
- 8/May/08 added check for improperly uninstalled Magic tones files
Hobbyist Software works constantly to improve its software!
Get it here for $14.95.
Sortout, by inDev Software, is a simple and enjoyable board game. The object is to bring together pieces with the same color and has been updated to version 1.04.
Game Field is a square 6x6 without corner cells. At the beginning internal square 4x4 is randomly filled with different pieces. There can be 8 kinds of pieces, each of them has a different color.
You can move a piece to an empty cell. After this the old place of the moved piece will be filled by the next piece. Next piece is determined randomly before each move and can be seen to the right of the Game Field.
Bring together 3 or more pieces of the same kind (each piece of the group have to be vertically or horizontally adjacent with at least one other piece of the same group). After this happens, identical pieces are removed from Game Field. If a whole row or column of the internal square becomes empty it will be randomly filled with new pieces.
-1 point - a move to the side of Game Field;
3 points - a group of 3 identical pieces bringed together;
5 points - a group of 4 identical pieces bringed together;
8 points - a group of 5 identical pieces bringed together;
12 points - a group of 6 identical pieces bringed together.
- Three game types:
- - Simple Game. Play without limits just for fun or practice.
- - Time Limited Game. Check this option to play with the specified Time Limit. Best scores will be included in Best Scores table.
- - Score Limited Game. Check this option to play with the specified Score Limit. Best times will be included in Best Times table.
- Game sound
- Two play modes: tapping and keyboard
- Best Scores table for each of the time limited game types
- Best Times table for each of the score limited game types
- Statistics for each of the time limited and score limited game types
Get it here for just $4.95.
HandCase has updated its FiveHand to version 1.3.
Now with undo move, engine game more hard and high definition images. The game FiveHand, also called 5 in a row is based on the old Japanese game Renju. The objective is to place five pieces in a line, diagonally, vertically, or horizontally. The opponent, with the red piece tries to obstruct its movement. It wins who places 5 pieces in first line. In menu you choose the type of game: You x palm and Palm x You. By E-mail. Free only for users of the games of Handcase the GameScore to you organize all your moves for any type of game, ours game, console, arcade, pc or web.
- More GameScore
Get it here for just $5.00.
Astraware Casino for Palm OS v1.22
Astraware has updated its Casino for Palm OS to version 1.22.
Try your luck with Astraware Casino - a collection of the most popular casino games all in one pack. Enjoy all the fun of a real casino on your smartphone without losing your shirt!
Astraware Casino features 11 of the most popular games found in casinos around the world including Texas Hold 'Em No Limit Poker, Roulette, Slots, and Blackjack. You'll also get $1000 in your virtual wallet so you can start playing right away.
- Blackjack, Texas Hold 'Em No Limit Poker, Video Poker, Video Derby, 3 Card Poker, Roulette, Craps, Baccarat, Slots, Video Keno and Texas Hold 'Em Limit Poker in one easy-to-use pack
- Instructions on how to play each game
- Low stakes games to begin, with higher stakes games unlocked as you play
- Earn rewards for special achievements to put in your 'Souvenir Suitcase'
- $1000 dollars in your virtual wallet to play with
Astraware is known for its quality games!
Get it here for $19.95!
Next Page: WM Software >>