Home | Stories | Reviews | TreoCast | Treo Store | Accessories | Software | Discussion at webOS Nation | Mobile | About | Search
 
treocentral.com >> Products & Reviews >> Software >> Others
Games

Sort: Product | Price | Rating | Availability View: Detail | List

AcidFreecell by Red Mercury
AcidFreecell is an advanced version of solitaire to go

Price: $10.00
Availability: Available

>> Read Review (Rating 4/5) <<
Fact Sheet & Reader Opinions (6 comments)

Astraware Sudoku by Astraware
Sudoku is a logic puzzle that features a 9x9 grid of numbers. Within the grid are 9 boxes each comprising 9 cells. The object is to fill in the numbers 1-9 in each row, column and box, but they must only appear once in each. You can't change the given numbers - they're the clues to solving the puzzle.

Price: $19.95
Availability: Available
Sponsored Link


Astraware Sudoku from
TreoCentral Store


>> Read Review (Rating 5/5) <<
Fact Sheet & Reader Opinions (0 comments)

Word Monaco by Smart Box Design
Smart Box Design offers word gamers an exotic vacation with Word Monaco, an on-the-go game for Treo 650, 700P and other Palm OS devices. The puzzle game will delight anyone who enjoys word games, solitaire-style card games, or both. The challenge is to use the letter cards to create words, moving letters from column to column. Use all the letters in words and you win.

Price: $14.95
Availability: Available
Sponsored Link


Word Monaco from
TreoCentral Store


>> Read Review (Rating 5/5) <<
Fact Sheet & Reader Opinions (1 comments)

Penguin Panic by Deluxeware
Puzzle Game with Penguins

Price: $14.95
Availability: Available
Sponsored Link


Penguin Panic from
TreoCentral Store


>> Read Review (Rating 3/5) <<
Fact Sheet & Reader Opinions (0 comments)

Real Dice Word: Word Championship Poker by RealDice
A poker game that allows you to pit your skill not only against the comptuer but also against live opponents over the internet. In addition to computer-opponent games, which MCP also offers, is a new Internet mode where you pit your skills against real people, some of which are Hold’em novices and some truly seasoned card sharks. This is a first for the Palm platform, and is the only game of its kind playable on non-Windows Mobile Treos.


Price: $19.95
Availability: Available
Sponsored Link


Real Dice Word: Word Championship Poker from
TreoCentral Store


>> Read Review (Rating 4/5) <<
Fact Sheet & Reader Opinions (2 comments)

Zen Sudoku by Island labs
Sudoku is the wildly popular number puzzle that’s often blamed erroneously on the Japanese, so maybe that’s how Island Labs justifies their “Zen” moniker. Really, the game has little to do with Zen, although solving the puzzles can be an experience in enlightenment - especially about frustration, determination, anger control, and logic.

Availability: Available

>> Read Review (Rating 3/5) <<
Fact Sheet & Reader Opinions (0 comments)

Strange Adventures in Infinite Space by Astraware
Sail the high sea of stars in your own deep space exploration vessel.

Price:
Availability: Available

>> Read Review (Rating 4/5) <<
Fact Sheet & Reader Opinions (0 comments)

The First Mile – Malinche Interactive Fiction game by Malinche Entertainment
You can access and play Malinche's Infocom-like titles with any personal computer, laptop, PocketPC or PalmOS handheld, iPod, and other selected cell phone models.
Like most horror stories, things start out simply enough. You're driving cross country to relocate to a new job. Your gas tank is almost empty and your stomach is too. Fortunately, an exit off the interstate comes up right there so you turn off to fill your car and your grumbling stomach.

Price: $24.95
Availability: Available

>> Read Review (Rating 4/5) <<
Fact Sheet & Reader Opinions (0 comments)

Happy Lines by HeroCraft
Happy Lines

Happy Lines for Windows Mobile Treos is the new engaging puzzle game with simple rules, intellectual tasks and captivating game play. There are several game modes, and the constantly increasing difficulty won't let your attention drop, even for a minute!
Happy Lines is all you need to help pass the time, entertain yourself and even test your intelligence and intuition. Happy Lines offers an ideal mix of arcade and logical elements, a variety of levels, colorful graphics, ambient music, several game modes and a lot of diverse and amusing features.
Compete against the clock, gather your score at a leisurely pace, create the longest lines or compose the figures. Forty original levels, each different in rules and shape, or have fun on a level of your choice.

Price: $9.97
Availability: Available
Sponsored Link


Happy Lines from
TreoCentral Store


>> Read Review (Rating 4/5) <<
Fact Sheet & Reader Opinions (0 comments)

Hidden Expedition Titanic by Astraware
The legendary RMS Titanic, which sank in 1912, still houses a wealth of artifacts and treasures on-board. In Hidden Expedition: Titanic, explore the wreckage of this once-majestic ship and collect antique artifacts for the Titanic Museum.

Price: $19.95
Availability: Available
Sponsored Link


Hidden Expedition Titanic from
TreoCentral Store


>> Read Review (Rating 5/5) <<
Fact Sheet & Reader Opinions (1 comments)

Stolen in 60 Seconds by HeroCraft
“Hi, I've got a job for you. It will be an easy task – little jeweler’s burglary. Also one antiquarian is needed to be looked in on, we'll make “an inspection of his collection”... Well, what do you say?”

We don't call anyone to break the law, we don't instruct how to take away money and we don't give pieces of advice how to grow rich fast... but we present Stolen in Sxty Seconds – you've never played such a game!

Price: $11.75
Availability: Available
Sponsored Link


Stolen in 60 Seconds from
TreoCentral Store


>> Read Review (Rating 4/5) <<
Fact Sheet & Reader Opinions (1 comments)

Astraware Boardgames by Astraware
Astraware Boardgames includes 8 games, each with user-customizable rules and a range of difficulty levels, but designed with casual players and non-experts in mind. If you're a new player or an old hand who just enjoys a fun traditional board game, then Astraware Boardgames is just for you.

Astraware Boardgames offers 3 levels of gameplay that everyone can enjoy, even complete beginners, If you're new to board games, you can play a nice easy game to begin with and when you're winning those regularly, select a harder difficulty.

Price: $19.95
Availability: Available
Sponsored Link


Astraware Boardgames from
TreoCentral Store


>> Read Review (Rating 5/5) <<
Fact Sheet & Reader Opinions (0 comments)

Video Poker Teacher by LDW
Video Poker Teacher ™ is the acclaimed video poker game for Palm OS or Sony Clie that will correct your strategy errors, or give advice upon request.This video poker trainer Advises the correct play for any situation, or will let you play and politely point out errors. This game teaches correct basic strategy for 'Jacks or Better' machines . 'Jacks or Better' basic strategy expected return of 99,46% on full pay machines.
Why just play, when you can perfect your basic strategy for video poker?

Price: $14.95
Availability: Available

>> Read Review (Rating 4/5) <<
Fact Sheet & Reader Opinions (0 comments)

Brain Hand Games by Handcase
Brain Hand is a series of games designed to entertain while building cerebral fitness, focusing on memory, numeracy, strategy and spatial relations.

Price: $20.00
Availability: Available
Sponsored Link


Brain Hand Games from
TreoCentral Store


>> Read Review (Rating 2/5) <<
Fact Sheet & Reader Opinions (0 comments)

Astraware Casino for Palm OS by Astraware
Try your luck with Astraware Casino - a collection of the most popular casino games all in one pack. Enjoy all the fun of a real casino on your smartphone without losing your shirt!

Astraware Casino features 8 of the most popular games found in casinos around the world including Texas Hold 'Em Limit Poker, Roulette, Slots, and Blackjack. You'll also get $1000 in your virtual wallet so you can start playing right away.

Price: $19.95
Availability: Available
Sponsored Link


Astraware Casino for Palm OS from
TreoCentral Store


>> Read Review (Rating 5/5) <<
Fact Sheet & Reader Opinions (2 comments)

Vegas Video Poker by Electron Hut
Vegas Video Poker is the only realistic version of video poker available for PalmOS. It's just like the games found in Las Vegas. Includes eight machines to choose from, and five denominations from nickel to five dollar. Animated cards, sound effects, and realistic paytables make it the best video poker available for PalmOS.

Price: $11.95
Availability: Available

>> Read Review (Rating 5/5) <<
Fact Sheet & Reader Opinions (0 comments)

Advanced Brain Trainer Edition 1 (PalmOS 5) by In-Fusio, Inc.
Advanced Brain Trainer is a sequenced regimen of mental exercises designed to sharpen memory, logic, calculation and pattern recognition. Results are recorded for the player to measure progress over time.

Price: $11.95
Availability: Available
Sponsored Link


Advanced Brain Trainer Edition 1 (PalmOS 5) from
TreoCentral Store


>> Read Review (Rating 5/5) <<
Fact Sheet & Reader Opinions (0 comments)

Advanced Brain Trainer Edition 2 (Palm OS) by In-Fusio, Inc.
Advanced Brain Trainer Edition 2 is the second installment in a sequenced regimen of mental exercises design to sharpen memory, logic, calculation and pattern recognition. Results are recorded for the player to measure progress over time.

Price: $11.95
Availability: Available
Sponsored Link


Advanced Brain Trainer Edition 2 (Palm OS) from
TreoCentral Store


>> Read Review (Rating 4/5) <<
Fact Sheet & Reader Opinions (0 comments)

Astraware Solitaire by Astraware
Astraware Solitaire features 12 of the most well-known and best-loved single player card games, chosen based on direct feedback and suggestions from Astraware customers. The games are Klondike, Pyramid, Spider, Clock, Yukon, Canfield, Four Seasons, Sultan's Harem, Idiot's Delight, Golf, Calculation, and Freecell, and to make the playing experience both familiar and fun, each game has custom gameplay options so everyone can enjoy the games using their favorite variation on the standard rules.

Price: $19.95
Availability: Available
Sponsored Link


Astraware Solitaire from
TreoCentral Store


>> Read Review (Rating 5/5) <<
Fact Sheet & Reader Opinions (1 comments)

Farkle Dice by Smart Box Design
Race to 10,000 as you play against the computer or your friends. You'll have hours and hours of entertainment challenging the six unique computer players. Roll the dice to earn big points! That one lucky combination could put you in the lead. Farkle is easy to learn and fun to play.

Price: $14.95
Availability: Available
Sponsored Link


Farkle Dice from
TreoCentral Store


>> Read Review (Rating 5/5) <<
Fact Sheet & Reader Opinions (1 comments)

Brain Freeze Trivia by Rampart Software Development
Think you're pretty smart? Take on Brain Freeze Trivia for a REAL challenge. Brain Freeze features thousands of questions from six categories: Entertainment, Sports, History, Geography, Science and Animals.

Price: $7.95
Availability: Available
Sponsored Link


Brain Freeze Trivia from
TreoCentral Store


>> Read Review (Rating 5/5) <<
Fact Sheet & Reader Opinions (1 comments)

Virtual Pool Mobile for Pocket PC by Celeris Inc.
Virtual Pool, the world's best selling 3D pool simulation, has finally gone mobile.
This is the only pool simulation so real it's guaranteed to improve your game in the pool hall, and now it's available for the Pocket PC.
All the best features from the award winning PC version are included: Realistic physics, intuitive interface, touch sensitive cue stick control, and interactive Career Mode, with six different rooms and opponents.


Price: $19.95
Availability: Available
Sponsored Link


Virtual Pool Mobile for Pocket PC from
TreoCentral Store


>> Read Review (Rating 5/5) <<
Fact Sheet & Reader Opinions (0 comments)

Bejeweled 2 by Astraware
Bejeweled 2 is the award-winning sequel to the best-selling puzzle game, Bejeweled. This stunning color-matching game is more wildly addictive than ever before! Bejeweled 2 takes the classic game of gem-swapping to euphoric new heights.

Players must match the colored jewels in lines of three horizontally or vertically to clear them from the board. Lines of four jewels are awarded with a Power Gem whilst lines of five award the much sought-after Hyper Cube. Both special jewels trigger their own unique jewel-clearing devices.

Price: $19.95
Availability: Available
Sponsored Link


Bejeweled 2 from
TreoCentral Store


>> Read Review (Rating 5/5) <<
Fact Sheet & Reader Opinions (0 comments)

Warfare Incorporated for Palm OS by spiffcode, Inc.
Warfare Incorporated is an incredibly-detailed, real-time strategy game for PalmOS.

Warfare Incorporated is set in a future ruled by super corporations engaged in no-holds-barred competition for the resources of the galaxy. The action centers around the newly discovered planet Icarus with its astounding mineral wealth and mysterious alien relics.

Price: $29.95
Availability: Available
Sponsored Link


Warfare Incorporated for Palm OS from
TreoCentral Store


>> Read Review (Rating 4/5) <<
Fact Sheet & Reader Opinions (2 comments)

Par 72 Golf II for Palm by RESETgame
Par 72 Golf is a realistic 3D golf game with three 18 hole courses. The game features hills, water, sand traps, and sloping greens.

Price: $14.95
Availability: Available
Sponsored Link


Par 72 Golf II for Palm from
TreoCentral Store


>> Read Review (Rating 5/5) <<
Fact Sheet & Reader Opinions (2 comments)

Word Watch by Smart Box Design
An entertaining word jumble game that pits you against the clock in a race to unscramble words before the timer winds down. Word Watch offers distinctive game play with added bonus rounds that give you another chance to unscramble words and advance. Play your way through all the levels.

Price: $14.95
Availability: Available
Sponsored Link


Word Watch from
TreoCentral Store


>> Read Review (Rating 5/5) <<
Fact Sheet & Reader Opinions (0 comments)

Bubble Babble by Astraware
Bubble Babble provides a fun way to play with and learn new words.

Challenge your word power with this undersea bubble-bursting brain teaser! Link together letter bubbles to form words and impress Wordsworth Smartygills - your friendly fishy host! Bubble Babble includes a fun interactive tutorial to teach you how to play with the bubbles and make words from them. Score points for each word you make. Impress Wordsworth with more complex or unusual words and he'll reward you with shiny shells for your collection!

Price: $19.95
Availability: Available
Sponsored Link


Bubble Babble from
TreoCentral Store


>> Read Review (Rating 5/5) <<
Fact Sheet & Reader Opinions (0 comments)

WordPop! by Smart Box Design
A combination of strategy, skill, and a bit of luck. Clear the board by creating words! As you pop each word from the board, there are fewer and fewer letters left. Plan ahead to win the round and the game. Try to get the highest score possible.

Price: $14.95
Availability: Available
Sponsored Link


WordPop! from
TreoCentral Store


>> Read Review (Rating 5/5) <<
Fact Sheet & Reader Opinions (2 comments)

GTS World Racing by Astraware
GTS World Racing is a high-speed car racing game for PalmOS smartphones.

Fans of classic coin-operated arcade racing games will love the retro style graphics and exhilarating sound effects. Experience the roar of engines as you select your car, race your opponents, set the fastest laptimes, score points for most race wins and burn rubber to gain championship victory!

GTS World Racing offers 64 track layouts across 16 worldwide locations - from snowscapes to dusty deserts; 3 car types to choose from each with their own handling characteristics; and 4 difficulty levels from Easy to Extreme!

Price: $19.95
Availability: Available
Sponsored Link


GTS World Racing from
TreoCentral Store


>> Read Review (Rating 2/5) <<
Fact Sheet & Reader Opinions (1 comments)

Golden Tee Golf (Palm OS) by In-Fusio, Inc.
Golden Tee® Golf, the most played coin-op video game franchise in U.S. history comes to mobile with Golden Tee® Golf Mobile Edge. Enhanced game play is the star! The ball truly reacts to the terrain. It rolls down steep slopes and bounces off rock ledges as in the coin-op game. Use the quick-play controls to curve around hills, “backspin” on greens and “roll” for extra distance on the fairways. More extras: 4 all-new challenging golf courses, quick-play putting and driving games, Daily and All-Time leaderboards, golfer customization and “great moments” replays.

Price: $14.99
Availability: Available
Sponsored Link


Golden Tee Golf (Palm OS) from
TreoCentral Store


>> Read Review (Rating 3/5) <<
Fact Sheet & Reader Opinions (0 comments)

Text Twist by Astraware
You're given a scrambled six letter word, and you have to see how many three, four, five or six letter words you can make in a limited time! If you manage to get one (or more) six letter words by the end of the level, you get to play again! You score points by getting words - longer words give you more points, and finishing all of the possible words in a level gives you bonus points.

Price: $14.95
Availability: Available
Sponsored Link


Text Twist from
TreoCentral Store


>> Read Review (Rating 5/5) <<
Fact Sheet & Reader Opinions (0 comments)

Panoramic BlackJack by Acrocat Software, L.L.C.
Panoramic BlackJack brings the excitement of the casino to your Windows Mobile phone or PDA. For players who are looking to improve their game, or for those who are looking for entertaining casino game play, Panoramic BlackJack is fun for players of all skill levels.

Price: $9.95
Availability: Available
Sponsored Link


Panoramic BlackJack from
TreoCentral Store


>> Read Review (Rating 5/5) <<
Fact Sheet & Reader Opinions (0 comments)




 



Recent Additions
Reviews
> Voyager PRO: Weighing the Trade-offs for Superb Sound
> Samsung SBH600 Bluetooth Stereo Headset
> eReader on the Centro - A "Kindle-Lite" Experience
> blueparrott Roadwarrior B250
> Motorola H780 Bluetooth Headset
> iharmonix Platinum i-Series Stereo Earphones for Palm Pre/Treo Pro
> Plantronics Explorer 230: The Econo BT Headset
> Griffin PowerDuo Universal
> Motorola MOTOPURE H15 Bluetooth Headset
> Panoramic BlackJack for WM
Fact Sheets
> Samsung SBH 600 Bluetooth Stereo Headset
> eReader for Palm OS
> BlueParrott Roadwarrior B250
> Motorola H780 Bluetooth Headset
> iharmonix Platinum i-Series Stereo Earphones (3.5mm) for Palm Pre / Treo Pro
> Plantronics Explorer 230 Bluetooth Headset
> Griffin PowerDuo Universal
> Motorola MOTOPURE H15 Bluetooth Headset
> Panoramic BlackJack
> Jabra BT530 Bluetooth Headset
 
 

Copyright 1999-2016 TreoCentral. All rights reserved : Terms of Use : Privacy Policy

TREO and TreoCentral are trademarks or registered trademarks of palm, Inc. in the United States and other countries;
the TreoCentral mark and domain name are used under license from palm, Inc.
The views expressed on this website are solely those of the proprietor, or
contributors to the site, and do not necessarily reflect the views of palm, Inc.
Read Merciful by Casey Adolfsson